- >Sales terms
Price indicated on your invoice is your cost in Canadian dollars and must be paid in full, including freight or any other charge listed.
Freight charges are listed as such on your invoice. We do not charge handling charges. If you have a better shipping rate than ours, we will be happy to ship collect on your account.
Taxes are applied per the buyer's Country/Province and are listed as such on the invoice.
We trust our customers! New account with Distribution Beaudry Inc are open under Net 30 days terms. 30 days means 30 days from the invoice date, not the statement. Any account with an invoice past 60 days will see it's terms of sales changed to credit card only. Also, all pending invoices will need to be paid prior to any new order.
We accept checks, money transfers, Visa, Mastercard and Paypal. Checks must be sent to our postal address:
Distribution Beaudry Inc
305 Chemin René, Granby, Qc. J2J 0K3
For other methods, please contact us.
Returns and warranties.
We hope that you are satisfied with your purchase with us. But we know sometimes problems arise, if it's the case, please contact us. We don't leave our customers in the dark. Contact us to discuss your problem. You will also find an RGA request form here.
Most of our products come from Europe and are "special orders". Despite this, we want to offer you the best service we can including the possibility to return parts. This said, you must make sure the parts ordered are correct for the machine you are working on. Customers who want to try to fit parts do so at their own risk.
All returns must be receive prior authorization from Distribution Beaudry and you must include the RGA number with the return.
Freight to return is the sender's responsibility including any insurance they see fit.
- Reimbursement value will be based on price at time of purchase.
- Absolutely no return after 30 days from invoice date.
- All returns will see a 25% restock charge applied, plus appropriate freight charges to return the part to the original supplier.
- All returns must be sent with a copy of the original invoice and the RGA number.
- All parts returned must be in new condition and in the packaging they came in at time of purchase. No returns accepted on dammaged parts (rust, scratch, dents) or that have clearly been installed.
- Products must be in their original condition and complete. Kits with missing parts will not be reimbursed.
- Parts that do not meet these criteria will be sent back or destroyed at customer's discretion. Products sent back are at customer's expense.
Warranties on parts sold by Distribution Beaudry Inc.
- New parts are warrantied for a period of one (1) year for defects in material or workmanship.
- Parts have to be installed and used as intended by the manufacturer.
- Parts seen as defective by the customer must be sent back to Distribution Beaudry for evaluation. Some parts have to be returned to the manufacturer before a credit can be issued.
- A copy of the original invoice from Distribution Beaudry Inc must be included with all returns for warranty consideration.
- Any warranty will cover only the product sold by Distribution Beaudry Inc. We will honor no labor, lost of revenue or collateral damages caused by the defective product.
- We control every used part purchased at our suppliers. Used parts are sold as is with a limited warranty. Parts that are not to the customer's standard should not be installed and an RGA should be requested immediately.
- Distribution Beaudry Inc will give absolutely no warranty on high performance parts sold for tractor pulling contests or other motorsports. Moreover, all types of racing can be dangerous and Distribution Beaudry Inc cannot be held liable for any incident or accident following the usage of our parts in competition.